Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sandy and Me: The Movie


My first Blogory (see Vital Tital for meaning; last sentence) I wrote started out as a small doodle of a story about a kid who grew up in the fifties that I made because I was bored.. But then I added a vital character. Her name was Sandy. Sandy and Elliot slowly grew up in Elementary School, Sandy being picked on by larger and younger kids, and kids her own age, too. Elliot was one of them. In fifth grade, when Elliot had two years of Elementary School left, his parents kicked him out of the house and into a boarding school for the rest of his education. But this all changes in the movie. In fact, there are several romantic scenes (look, it's what the public wants!) and funny scenes (fifty's jokes), yet the story is very dramatic and you may cry at the end, which is why the movie is rated PG-13.
For actors and their roles, click on the movie picture to the left and it will enlarge it. Pedros Yucca and his gang conducted a survey for me on the fifteenth of September to see whether people who saw a sneak preview of the movie liked it better than the story. The sneak preview was shown on September 14, 2009 and here is what the survey results were:
  1. Peros Yucca himself said, "Wow, (Anonymous), you did an amazing job with this movie. But shouldn't there be a trailer? Your fans must need a trailer before they see a movie, just like every other movie. This isn't the thirties anymore, (Anonymous). Although the sneak preview was pretty good. I like the book better, though. Maybe you could put a sad song in the trailer?...See ya." My comment on Pedros's comment was, "Well, Pedros. I really want to do that, but I don't have the right software. I'll keep on trying, though."
The other comments were not posted to do disapproval by the author of the posts.


Image Copyright 2009 by Anonymous Storypedia, edited on Big Huge Labs, and http://blogs.law.harvard.e du/snarl/files/2007/03/500000%20 Mom%20in%201950s%20Atlantic%20City.jpg.

No comments:

Post a Comment