Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Do you not get my title?

a VITAL TITAL (tittle)
There has been some serious thinking into making my blog's web page title. Originally, I named it "Life: Snicket, Dahl, and Anonymous" because it sounded catchy. Since my address is www.estimes.blogspot.com I added "(The ES Times)" to my title. Then I took out "Life:" because it sounded really stupid. But some people don't understand my title, and I'll explain it to you. Have you ever read The Series of Unfortunate Events? If you have (I did in 4th grade) then you have read a book by Lemony Snicket. Have you ever read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? If you have (I did in 4th grade), then you have read Roald Dahl's creation. All of his books are some of the best fantasy children's fairy-tale stories you can read. But, I'm pretty sure you haven't read Music Takes a Vacation or The Last Three Kids on the Planet because both of these creations are by a non-famous writer named Anonymous. Anonymous is a sixth-grade student who goes to Anonymous Ellen Wright Junior High. I mean it's not like I'm going to name my web page, "Storypedia, the Free Online Blogging Encylopedia," because that would be--WAIT! That's it! Storypedia. Like the encylopedia, only with stories, and anyone can edit the stories! It's a perfect title! Of course, it might be a little strange typing in www.storypedia.blogspot.com, right? So I have given this blog the address of estimes.blogspot.com. But eventually, someone will have to come around this web page. After all, there are seven billion humans in this planet, and more than 85% use the Internet. You do know, I make up all my blogs up as I write them. I don't write any plot or anything before I make a story-blog. Speaking of these story-blogs, I like to call them Blogorys. A lot of my blogs are Blogorys.

No comments:

Post a Comment