Friday, September 18, 2009

Photography at Another New Glance


Big Huge Labs Edition
I am sure you and your buddy have traded some baseball cards in your lifetime. No? Basketball? Football? Any other sport? Well, I haven't either. But guess what! There is a program known as "Big Huge Labs" in which you can edit photos in the coolest online way yet! There is over 250 different ways to edit a photo, and I cannot tell you them all, but I will mention the "FX" special effect. You can change a picture to a painting, sketch, b&w, monochrome, color, charcoal, and so much more. In my story, The Baker and his Shop, I took three photographs that went with my story, then edited them on Big Huge Labs, and pasted them into my Blogory (see A Vital Tital for meaning). Go to bighugelabs.com now! Notice my very own trading cards to the left and right above. Roald Dahl is to the left and Jerry Spinelli is to the right. To the left, you will see a trading card for an illustrator who illustrates Roald Dahl's books. Quentin Blake is an amazing artist and I think he deserves a trading card.













Copyright 2009 by Anonymous, Creator of Storypedia, http://natashaworswick.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/writingshed1.jpg, Wikipedia, http://fromthebooksofexlibris.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/quentinblake.jpg

1 comment:

  1. These trading cards are very good. Can you think of another class where you might be able to utilize this tool?

    ReplyDelete